Thursday, March 1, 2012

New Month, New Ideas/Challenges

I usually don't write more than once a week, but since it's the beginning of the month I made an exception. Especially since it'll be the start of a new type of challenge!  

If you've read any of my previous posts you know how much I love weekly nutritional or physical challenges.  Well I want to add a different type of challenge, a longer challenge:  the whole month long!! 

March is National Nutrition Month, so I'm kicking up my clean eating a notch.
imgres.jpg

It's amazing how much my nutrition has improved already over the past few months, but I have let myself slip up and make excuses, so this month I'm not letting myself get away with it!  Not that I won't give in to a piece of dark chocolate or a good ol' home cooked meal every once in a while, but not 2x a week.  I plan on keeping a track on the changes I notice (not physically, but inside).  I'm interested to see what the improvements will do for my training and how I feel daily.  

Also, I want to stay in "beast mode" during all my workouts all month.  Yes, I work my ass off during my workouts, but there are some days I wonder if I could have given more during a workout and usually if I can ask that it means I could have.  This doesn't mean I'll be working out more often or longer; it just means I'm going to be giving all that I have during that time I'm in the gym.  I want to leave everything I have on that gym floor, bike, outside, or pool.  

I'll keep you updated on my progress!

imgres.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment