Thursday, November 8, 2012

I am BEAST MODE: ViewSport Review

I recently tried a new brand for my workout attire.  If you know me, this is not something I tend to do.  I usually stick with what fits and I don't change.  I usually wear old t-shirts or Under Armour for my workout tops and Nike for my workout bottoms. 

Well, recently I was on Twitter and ViewSport had pointed out their Beast Mode line to me and I was like, "HOLY CRAP!!"  I loved how they looked and was psyched they came in long sleeve since it's getting colder here in the midwest.  Their clothing is has sweat activated technology.  When you sweat, a message appears!  Mine is supposed to be on the lower back, but I totally forgot to look after my workout...FAIL!

Step 1 to pleasing me as a customer: affordable prices!
They gave me a discount code to try it out and so with shipping the shirt cost me under $30.  That's pretty dang reasonable for a workout shirt.

Step 2 to pleasing me as a customer: Fit when trying it on.
When I tried it on Monday morning before CrossFit, I was sold!  It was soft to touch (sometimes tech shirts can be a little on the scratchy side).  It wasn't especially tight around parts of my body (my workout shirts tend to fit tighter around one area more than another, like chest, arm, or stomach).  I also liked that it wasn't tight around my midsection, especially since I still had a food baby from eating my body weight in pumpkin bread my sister-in-law made.  Lastly, I LOVED LOVED LOVED that it fit me length-wise PERFECTLY!!  If you're petite like me, this is my BIGGEST problem when I buy workout gear- nothing fits length-wise.  Everything is always made for someone about 4-5 inches taller than me, so shirts end below my ass and my sleeves cover my hands.  NOT with ViewSport, the shirt ended at just above my hips and the sleeves ended just below my wrist!  This is probably the biggest reason I will buy from ViewSport again!


You can see it falls just above my hips..WIN!  PS- I'm 5'0"


Step 2 to pleasing me as a customer: Fit DURING EXERCISE.
I tried the shirt out on Monday during CrossFit and then during my sprint intervals.  It was great during CrossFit because it was long sleeve and slightly chilly in the box.  Then, during sprints it was AWESOME!!  Of course, I got a little hotter/sweatier and so I pushed up the sleeves and they stayed!!! If this doesn't make sense, I'll explain.  Whenever I wear long sleeve shirts to workout and want to push up the sleeves after I get warmed up; they always fall back down.  INSANELY ANNOYING!  Also, it didn't ride up, bunch up, and honestly I didn't even have to think about it was moving because I forgot about it.  I usually have to constantly pull down shirts, pull them up from around my hips, or I just get annoyed with how they twist around my midsection.  It's nice to be able to run and not worry about how my shirt is fitting.  Also, it wicked sweat quite well.  Of course, I was sweaty after over 30mins of sprints, but I didn't feel like I was swimming in my own sweat!!  It's one of the best fabrics I've ever worked out in.

IT MOVES WITH ME!!


I highly recommend checking out their tops!  They have everything from long sleeves to tank tops.  If you do order, be aware that they're sizes run a little small.  I usually wear anywhere from a xsmall-small in tops, but I ordered a medium with them.  GO CHECK OUT THEIR GEAR; don't just take my word!

I approve, but it's still REALLY early in the morning!

WEBSITE: http://www.viewsport.us/
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/ViewSPORT
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/ViewSPORT

No comments:

Post a Comment