Saturday, January 26, 2013

Crossfit Competition Numero Tres

Today I got to compete (or participate might be a better word) in another crossfit competition with my box (Crossfit Hydro) and two other local gyms (Crossfit Artis and Crossfit 402).  

It was awesome and sucked all at the same time!! I love these competition between the three boxes because it's not just about winning.  No matter what gym people are from, everyone cheers for each other.  We especially cheer for those who look like they need an extra boost!

They also make me realize how far I've come since I started in July.  If you would have told me 6 months ago that I'd be 100% engrossed in this sport and thriving off the community feel, I probably would have laughed in your face....

..but here I am 100% engrossed and thriving...I think the pictures do it better justice.


WOD #1:
1Min at each station; continous
Double Unders
Deadlifts (95#)
KB Swings (35#)
Jumping Squats
Wall Walks


WOD #2:
5min AMRAP
Squat Snatch (65#)
**This was 5# away from my PR, so I was pretty happy when I did 13**


WOD #3:
10min AMRAP
1 clean (65#)
1 push press
1 burpee
2 clean
2 push press
2 burpee
(and keep going up until 10min)


YEAH..that one kicked my ass


AND here are some more pictures about the community..

Talking to one of the owner's of Fit Farm





1 comment:

  1. Wow, beast mode!! Awesome job! Love the photos. SPA <3

    Larissa
    pilotingpaperairplanes.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete