Friday, January 11, 2013

Oh Sweet Smoothie Goodness!

So I realized that my vegetable intake has seriously been lacking.....
I also realized that my schedule this semester is going to OWN me....example- I left home yesterday at 430am to teach spin (#PoweredByBits of course) and did not get home until 830pm! Today I left at 8am and will maybe get home around 10pm...yikes!

I decided that adding a smoothie to my day would help with both of my issues- I can put massive amounts of veggies in it and it takes about 5min to make (including clean up).

Here's my first recipe: (Sorry for lack of pictures- I drank it too fast!)

Spinach Goodness
Serves 1

Add the ingredients in this order
4 cups spinach (I also tried 2c spinach and 2c kale..yummy)
1 cup plain Greek yogurt
Blend
1 cup unsweetened almond milk (I used Blue Diamond)
1 banana cut
Blend
ENJOY!

I told you it's super easy! I'll be keeping you updated on other creations I make!

I'm off to Les Mis tonight...has anyone seen it yet?!?
Do you have a smoothie recipe with veggies you'd be willing to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment