Monday, October 1, 2012

ENERGYBits Review




How many of you take a pre-workout booster?  How many of you pop dozens of supplements everyday? How many of you drink endless amounts of coffee a day?  Well, I DO (I did that is).  I recently got to sample the energy booster, ENERGYBits.  

They are these little tablets that are made from 100% organic spirulina algae.  Algae is NOT a supplement, it is a food!  Algae is actually a crop, grown!!  I was sold once I read about just that.  Supplements are made in labs.  Chemists mix all different sorts of things and put it in a gel casing, but what are they really going to do to your body?  I’d much rather put a crop into my body any day.  

MY EXPERIENCE:
I had just spent ALL DAY in classes or studying for other classes and was feeling REALLY sluggish.  I hadn’t gotten a work out in yet and almost didn’t because I was dragging during my night class.  I knew I just needed to kick my ass into gear and go to the gym for a late night workout.  After my class I shuffled back into my car and popped open my container of ENERGYBits.  I swallowed all 30 tablets.


As I was walking up the hill towards my college’s gym, I noticed a surge of energy.  By the time I made it to the free weight area that I wanted to do my workout in; I WAS PUMPED.  I wasn’t jittery though, like I usually get after taking pre-workout boosters.  To say I “owned” or “powered” through that workout would be an understatement.  I felt AMAZING!  Here’s the workout I completed (part of which is from The Blonde Ponytail’s blog GNC Gonna Make You Sweat).  

WORKOUT #1:
Reverse Lunges with Front Squat Bar Placement
4 rounds of 5x each leg for Maximum Weight

2min break

WORKOUT #2: Blonde Ponytail Blog
5 Rounds of:
30 secs Med Ball Thruster
30 secs jump rope
30 secs Med Ball Push-ups
30 secs jump rope
30 secs Wood Chop (Right)
30 secs jump rope
30 secs Wood Chop (Left)
30 secs jump rope
REST 1MIN

2min break 

WORKOUT #3:
4RDS- 400m Row, Rest 1min in between each round (3% resistance)
4RDS- 100m Row, Rest 1min in between each round (3% resistance)
COOL DOWN- 800m Row (NO resistance)

Not only was I able to own that workout, but then afterwards the trainer on the floor came up to me and gave me one of the BEST compliments I have ever received.  One he told me I was a beast and second he told me that he wished more of his clients would push to my work ethic.  He said that if his clients would work that hard, they would ALWAYS see the results.  My response: “my theory is that if I’m going to be here, I might as well make it worth it!”

Now what you may be wondering is if I will be buying it?  The answer is YES, after I get payed, of course :)

They are perfect if you compete in sports or anything like that because most supplements have banned substances, but ENERGYBits do not because algae is the ONLY ingredient..how awesome?!

There are also other Bits to support your needs:
RecoveryBits
VitalityBits
SkinnyBits

I chose ENERGYBits because they are designed for athletes and active lifestyles and it was PERFECT, but don’t just take my word for it though; check it out!!  

Here’s their website: http://www.energybits.com/
Twitter: @EnergyBits
Facebook: EnergyBits Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment